Hi guys, I’m here again but with bigger and exciting news.
There are some countries you can travel to that saves you the stress of applying for visa and headache of spending more than expected.
I listed out Visa-free countries Nigerians can travel to.
With Nigeria ranking so low in the freedom to travel countries around the world, Nigerians have the dreaded visa interviews to sit for which are never straightforward and always stressful to go through.
You don’t need to go through this all the time, why? There are over 40 Visa-free countries to travel to and yours truly is here to give you all the details.
Before diving in, it’s important to note that there are visa-free countries as well as countries that grant visas on arrival to Nigerian passport holders for an affordable fee.
Here is a list of visa-free countries outlined in their separate continents.
1. Benin republic (visa-free)
2. Burkina Faso (visa-free)
3. Burundi (visa on arrival for 30 days)
4. Cape Verde (visa on arrival)
5. Cameroon (visa-free)
6. Chad (visa-free)
7. Comoros Island (visa on arrival)
8. Cote d’Ivoire (visa-free)
9. Djibouti (visa on arrival)
10. Gambia (visa-free for 90 days)
11. Ghana (visa-free)
12. Guinea (visa-free)
13. Guinea Bissau (visa-free for 90 days)
14. Kenya (visa on arrival for 90 days)
15. Liberia (visa-free)
16. Madagascar (visa on arrival for 90 days)
17. Mali (visa-free)
18. Mauritania (visa on arrival)
19. Mauritius (visa-free for 90 days)
20. Mozambique (visa-free for 30 days)
21. Niger Republic (visa-free)
22. Senegal (visa-free)
23. Seychelles (visitor’s permit on arrival for 1 month)
24. Sierra Leone (visa-free)
25. Somalia (visa on arrival)
26. Tanzania (visa on arrival)
27. Togo (visa-free)
28. Uganda (visa on arrival)
1. Barbados (visa-free for 6 months)
2. Dominica (visa-free for 21 days)
3. Haiti (visa-free for 3 months)
1. Iran (visa on arrival)
2. Sri Lanka (electronic travel authorization)
3. Timor-Leste (visa on arrival for 30 days)
4. Bangladesh (visa on arrival)
5. Maldives (visa on arrival for 30 days)
1. Micronesia (visa-free for 30 days)
2. Nauru (visa on arrival)
3. Vanuatu (visa-free for 30 days)
4. Palau (visa on arrival for 90 days)
5. Tuvalu (visa on arrival for 30 days)
6. Samoa (entry permit on arrival for 60 days)
7. Fiji (visa-free for 4 months)
Traveling to a visa-free country takes out the extra travel cost attached to obtaining a visa and reduces stress during planning for vacations while still enjoying the entire travel experience. Makes sense right?
Also, It is important your passport is valid for at least 6 months before your date of departure.
*Have you ever been to any of the countries listed above?
*If yes, which of them?
*If No, which do you plan to visit?
*What was your experience like?
*Who wants to be my travel buddy?
* Tell me which country you want me to visit or where do you think I’ll be visiting and touring next.
Also remember to follow me on IG @Explorewithdera